E-Commerce Manager, Firearms (kaa ecommerce) Colorado Springs, Colorado
E-Commerce Manager, Firearms
The Opportunity. The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for E-commerce activities to drive revenue through all sales channels. They will design and develop effective web content and product offerings that drive top line sales and maintain internal financial targets.
The Job. The E-Commerce Manager will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. They will also stay well-informed of new developments in the e-commerce world, and research best ways to reach the company’s core demographics to maximize search engine traffic.
- Responsible for managing content via a Content Management System (CMS), including product listings, landing pages and blog posts
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all customer-facing content is implemented correctly and efficiently
- Oversee the online customer experience and act as the main point of contact for all stagarms.com related issues
- Coordinate projects in relation to website development, online sales and marketing
- Work with developers to continually improve website
- Create and manage daily, weekly, or seasonal deals to support retail and dealer sales.
- Develop new product offerings, including SKUs and pricing.
- Continually analyze and review pricing to ensure it reflects current cost structure.
- Identify, manage inventory to drive sales.
- Track lead times and inventory levels.
- Develop product offerings and pricing to maximize inventory throughput.
- Develop creative solutions to move inventory.
- The ideal candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems or marketing and minimum 5-years industry work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with enterprise-grade content management systems, ability to execute light HTML and CSS coding. Experience with Magento desirable.
- Working knowledge of graphic design, webpage construction, web usability best practices/standards
- Strong project management and execution skills with unfailing attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively communicate professionally both internally and externally.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus (1 year preferred)
- Experience with Magento is a plus (5 years preferred)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.