Production Manager - FMCG (Kc-PromanTF) Telford, England
Production Manager – DAYS
Based in Telford area
My client a successful food manufacturer is seeking a Production Manager to oversee and lead the process & packing within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Site Manager you will be responsible for all operations and execution of plan to producing high quality products, as per customer demand, adhering to health and safety on site.
You will have excellent communication and leaderships skills. As a ‘people person’ you will manage, develop and lead your teams.
You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
Skills and experience;
• Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
• Short Interval Control / SIC
• Overall Equipment Efficiency
• Focused on continuous improvement, CI efficiencies and LEAN processes
• Strong communicator
• Budgetary/ financial awareness
• Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
• Excellent people skills
• Management of large teams 200+, including supervisors and operatives
Package and benefits
• Monday to Friday DAYS 7am-5pm
• Competitive salary dependant on experience + attendance allowance
• Cycle to work scheme
• Electric car scheme
• Life cover and medical care
• 28 hols + bank hols
BPSS is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy