Engineering Manager - FMCG (KC-EngManBrum) Birmingham, England
Due to ongoing growth and investment my client, a successful FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Maintenance Manager/Engineering Manager to lead all engineering operations within a busy manufacturing site based in Birmingham.
- You will have excellent communication and leadership skills
- As a people person, you will manage, develop and lead your team
- You will be KPI focused overseeing all site maintenance processes, PPM's, CI, to optimise production levels
- This is an opportunity to really make a difference, and drive continuous improvement within an impressive manufacturing facility
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities
- Management of multi-skilled engineering team
- Coordinate and manage all project work, ensuring they are delivered on time
- Lead Continuous Improvement Projects
- Continue to develop and implement robust PPM systems
- Improve standards and efficiency within the department
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an Engineering Supervisory role, within a manufacturing/ food production environment
- Educated to degree level (preferably HNC/ HND) in a relevant engineering discipline or similar NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong electrical skill set is essential, including PLC's, Robotics, Programming
On offer is a competitive salary plus a benefits package.
- Monday- Friday DAYS
- Employee discounts
- Career Development and progression
- Learning and Development
BPSS are a recruitment consultancy working on this new perm opportunity.