Product Owner – Agile/CRM implementation – Warwickshire (CR/CR/013817) Warwickshire, England
|Salary:||GBP650 - GBP750 per day|
Product Owner – Agile/CRM implementation – Warwickshire
Product Owner required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. My client is currently seeking a Product Owner to come on board to be responsible for leading the design, delivery and continuous improvement for the client’s digital team, you will also be delivering the vision for the product based on expert understanding of end user needs, market context, journey and product performance and aligned to business strategy and vision.
You will manage aspects of the product lifecycle enabling the product to meet the needs of customers/users and achieve financial or other targets. This role also facilitates adoption products and business readiness, working with business change teams to ensure and monitor product performance after go live.
- Strong Product Owner experience
- Extensive digital experience
- Business Change knowledge and experience
- Strong experience with CRM implementation, especially within financial services
- Previous experience of delivering the development of complex and/or high-risk products from an idea through to post-implementation monitoring.
- Strong experience with capability mapping
- Experience of writing user stories and acceptance criteria in behaviour driven development format
- Experience in engaging with users and stakeholders to turn user insight into product improvements.
- Able to set, monitor and report measurable product performance targets.
- Experience in Quality Improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong ability to understand the insight from data; research, analysis and reporting skills.
- Use of product management and backlog software and Agile delivery methodologies
- Prior experience of microservices architecture would be a distinct advantage
- Be able to facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining, and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans
- Understand the requirements of stakeholders and are able to translate those requirements into something that can be built and tested by a delivery team to meet those expectations
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.