Project Manager – SAFe/Inside IR35 – Watford (CR/CR/013577) Watford, England
|Salary:||GBP600 - GBP620 per day|
Project Manager – SAFe/Inside IR35 – Watford
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £620 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Project Manager required for a leading client based in Watford You are coming on board to part be part of a large Digital transformation programme of work in a SAFe and waterfall environment.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong Project Manager experience
- SAFe experience is essential
- Digital transformation experience
- Waterfall experience
- Lead critical projects focussed on operational technology and processes (technology and people projects)
- Work closely with business SME’s and delivery teams to achieve project plans
- Scope and define remediation projects
- Implement projects and continuous improvement activities
- Advise project boards and own/resolve issues and recommend the best action
- Project planning and reporting activities
- Ensure project and change benefits are correctly identified and monitored
- Create and maintain excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Operate in both SAFe and Waterfall delivery
- Clear written, verbal and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.