Senior Project Manager – Azure/O365 – Birmingham (CR/CR/013554) Sandwell, England
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP475 per day|
Senior Project Manager – Azure/O365 – Birmingham
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £475 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Senior Project Manager required for a leading client based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to manage a diverse range of small to medium-scale projects based on prioritised business needs. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing IT delivery in line with agreed standards and ensure effective coordination with stakeholders, project team and suppliers.
Healthcare background is highly desirable!
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Previous experience managing major technology projects working with multidisciplinary teams in a range of environments and sectors – from project inception through to completion
- Manage IT delivery in line with agreed standards and ensure effective coordination with stakeholders, project team and suppliers.
- Identify and escalate project risks and blockers.
- Ensure projects are delivered within cost, timescale, and quality parameters.
- Track the project and team progress
- Promote equality diversity and inclusion in all your work – support organisational initiatives and policies
- Lead the delivery team to achieve its full potential
- Excellent stakeholder management with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Use tools such as MS Project when creating project schedules
- Create and present documents and reports to a wide variety of audiences
- Knowledge of different project frameworks, tools and techniques both Agile & Waterfall
- Understanding of matrix organisations
- Budget planning and tracking
- Commercial management and procurement
- Clear verbal, written and presentation skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.