D365 Functional Lead – Workshop/D365 – Birmingham/Remote (CR/CR/014100) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP600 - GBP650 per day|
D365 Functional Lead – Workshop/D365 – Birmingham/Remote
D365 Functional Lead consultant required for a client based in the Midlands. You will be responsible for responsible for leading the efficient and accurate design and delivery of end-to-end software solutions, using Dynamics 365, CDS & Power platforms. The ideal candidate will have excellent client-facing communication skills and have extensive experience of running functional workshops, conducting Pre-Sales activities and training end users.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ability to provide full project lifecycle (Pre-Sales/Design & Analysis/Configuration/ Testing/Implementation), technical support and assistance to clients in the delivery of D365, CDS & Power Platform solutions & documentation
- Provide support to Project Managers and delivery teams from a solution design, peer review & client liaison perspective.
- Able to resolve technical problems as they arise.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes
- to client environments (e.g., cost/benefit impact)
- Support of Pre-Sales activities, including demonstrations
Key Skills of the Role:
- Extensive experience implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
- Understanding of edge technologies commonly implemented alongside D365CE such as: Canvas apps, Flow/LogicApps, PowerBI, ClickDimensions, Document Core Pack, PVA, Dynamics Portals, KingswaySoft
- Strong knowledge of how and when to use plug-ins and workflow assemblies.
- Previous experience running functional workshops, leading with the Dynamics 365 platform
- Vast experience in a client facing role
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.