D365 Field Service Consultant – Field Service/CE – Fully Remote (CR/CR/013575) London, England
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP500 per day|
Dynamics 365 Field Service Consultant – Field Service/CE – Fully Remote
Dynamics 365 Field Service Consultant required for a leading IT solutions consultancy and MS Gold Partner based in the West Midlands. You will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of end-to-end software solutions, using Dynamics 365 and Field Service, and ensuring these align with their customer needs.
You will support the consultancy and delivery teams across the full project lifecycle in compliance with policies and standards by implementing best practice approaches to pre-sales/design & analysis, configuration, testing and change management.
- Extensive Dynamics 365 Field Service experience
- Previous experience of configuring work orders
- Strong business domain knowledge with ability to lead customers to the right outcomes
- Background of delivering workshops and training and providing technical assistance
- Installation and implementation of Dynamics 365 applications i.e., CE, Field Service, PSA, Marketing, Omni-Channel
- Ability to translate technical and functional project details to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience of implementing integrated Dynamics 365 solutions
- Knowledge of how and when to use plugins and workflow assemblies
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Clear written and verbal communication
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.