Software Asset Manager (ISO19770) (1918580/001) Bangkok Province, Thailand
|Salary:||THB100000 - THB200000 per month + bonus + insurance + provident fund + annual leave|
An international conglomerate is now recruiting for the upstream Software Asset Manager (x1 vacancy) role to be working closely with the key international stakeholders and take charge in ensuring the software lifecycle, as well as the licensing and software optimisation of the organisation.
About the Software Asset Manager Role:
This Software Asset Manager role (SAM) would be in charge of ensuring the end-to-end software lifecycle, as well as in keeping track of the regulation and compliance of the software usage within the group. This role offers a competitive base salary with health insurance and provident fund.
- Monitor the implementation and licensing of software inventories within the firm
- Work with the stakeholders in identifying the needs and coordinate with them in the analysis of contracts, licence, maintenance, and subscription of software deployment
- Make sure that data repository is well-maintained
- Develop and implement the roadmap of software catalogue usage and ensure that all of the usage align with the compliance standards
- Take charge in the optimisation of the software portfolio usage for any room of improvement or cost reduction.
- Evaluate the needs and demands in the buying and optimising of licensing procedure
- Identify optimisation opportunity or any technical leverage that can be utilised in order to maximise efficiency
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least five years of experience in software asset management
- Possess the understanding of licensing regulations of main publishers (AWS, Red Hat, Salesforce, Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce)
- Experienced in utilising AWS cloud platform
- Experienced in budgeting and cost management
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill in English
- Ability in communicating in French is a big plus
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and looking for a new challenge, this is the role for you.