Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) St. Helens, England
|GBP50000 - GBP53000 per annum + bonus, Car allowance, Holiday Purchase
Occupational Health Advisor
HEAVY PLANT MANUFACTURING
ST HELENS AREA
Days – either part time (3 days minimum)- 22.5 hours or full time – 37.5 hours a week (flexibility available)
£50,000 - £53,000 – Bonus, Car, holiday purchase scheme
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client a market leading Heavy plant manufacturer is seeking to appoint a Occupational Health Advisor which is based across 3 sites within St Helens.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand and involves engaging and building positive relationships and helping to shape occupational health service within a manufacturing business.
- Health Surveillance including Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision, FLT, Hot work, Night worker and Skin Assessments
- Well Person Screening
- Case Management
- Health Promotion
- Sickness Absence Management
- Pre-Employment Medicals to include drug testing
- Support to Mental Health First Aiders
- Attendance at Mental Well Being Steering Group meetings
- In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining electronic OH data, providing statistic and carrying out specific project work as requested by the HR or EHS Managers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Registered General Nurse with an active PIN with no restrictions or conditions.
- Hold an Occupational Health Qualification
- Recent experience of the full occupational Health remit – preferably within manufacturing
- Case management is essential
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Eleana Ewins at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing,