Equipment Technician (ET535) Oldham, England
|Pension / Holiday / Training / Progression
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
VERY COMPETITIVE SALARY - Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading FMCG manufacturer is seeking to enhance its Equipment Engineering team with the appointment of an Equipment Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Equipment engineering support for wafer fabrication and associated activities.
- Undertake equipment maintenance (preventative, predictive and breakdown) for Wafer Fab processing equipment.
- Instigate and apply improvements to impact output, yield, cost and quality.
- Support continuous improvement activities aimed at better equipment performance.
- Ensure all work is carried out paying proper attention to current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Individually and in a team ensure optimum uptime/minimal downtime for tools in your area
- Be a member of the site Emergency Response Team
- Work in a cleanroom environment, adhering to applicable protocols
Skills and Qualifications
- Engineering Apprenticeship with associated N.V.Q. Level 3 qualifications / HNC Electrical/ Electronic
- Ability to write maintenance specifications based on manufacturers recommendations
- Ability to understand technical diagrams
- Good mechanical and computer skills
- Electronic / electrical diagnostic skills
- Ability to express technical problems in written format
- Ability to perform intermediate / advanced corrective actions when machines deviate from specified limits
- A focussed team player who can also work as an individual
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Eleana Ewins at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering