Client Service Associate (emaCliSerAss) Scottsdale, Arizona
Looking for a Registered Client Associate to partner with advisors to deliver an exceptional client experience, supporting key operational requirement, ultimately focused on helping our clients achieve their financial goals.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients by assisting them and answering account questions
- Take initiative to handle account inquiries and customer needs and escalate to financial advisors when appropriate
- Adhere to compliance standards by obtaining and maintaining appropriate account documentation and communicate with clients about items needed
- Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities, complete trades in client accounts, and process checks, wires and ACH's in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with Client's Code of Conduct
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, as well as good analytical, verbal, mathematical, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can make advisors more efficient and effective
- Series 7, 63, 65, and 66 Licenses preferred
- Strong business development and cross servicing skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.