Optometrist (B9B Optometry) Rincon, Georgia
My client is looking for a highly skilled Optometrist to add to their team and help them continue to grow their practice and outreach. This is a patient-focused practice that believes in treating every patient with the utmost care and respect. This is an opportunity to grow with an amazing company both personally and professionally!
About the Optometrist Position:
The new Optometrist will be a key member of the team! This is an exciting opportunity to gain diverse experience in a patient-focused role that is both medically-oriented with involvement in optical sales as well!
As an Optometrist in this practice, your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular disease
- Prescribe corrective lenses
- Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Handle eye care emergencies
Optometrist Position & Requirements:
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
- Average patient load of 15-18 patients per day
- Team player who prioritizes quality patient care and also knows how to sell from the chair
Why You’ll Love this Opportunity:
- Environment: You will love coming to work in our upbeat and friendly environment! Their long-standing staff and returning customers will make you feel right at home.
- Technology: You will have all of the modern technology you need to be successful, such as Optomap, OCT, Humphrey Visual Field, Autorefractor, Anterior Sight Camera, Autorefractor, and more!
If you're ready for the next step in your career, make sure to apply now!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.