Ophthalmologist (B9B Ophta) Macon, Georgia
My client is searching for a BC/BE Ophthalmologist to join their local practice.
The ideal candidate is a progressive, general Ophthalmologist who has an interest in cataracts, glaucoma, and refractive and would be interested in a buy-in opportunity to the practice.
- Group of 2 Ophthalmologists and six Optometrists practicing primarily general Ophthalmology and Optometry.
- $400k 1st Year Salary Guarantee
- Primary clinic includes NextGen EHR, Practice Management, and Optix. Each location also includes a full optical dispensary.
- Practice also includes a visiting Medical Retina physician and Pediatric Ophthalmologist.
- Attached to the clinic is a state-of-the-art Surgery Center that features the most advanced equipment and technology including the femtosecond laser and ORA.
If you're ready for the next step in your career, make sure to apply now!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.