Veterinarian (DBorProCoor) Miami, Florida
We are seeking a Veterinarian in Central Florida to work in a Private Clinic. Occasionally short traveling to homes or cities will be needed to pursue the wellbeing of home pets, particularly Cats and Dogs.
Your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Working with Dogs and Cats of all sizes, breeds and humor of course!
- Standing, walking, and physical constant activity will be on a day to day basis.
- Veterinary practice expertise with delicate patients.
- Solid knowledge of trends, best practices, changes to regulations, and new technology breakthroughs in the field.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree.
- Gentle personality not just towards pets, but owners too.
- 2+ years of Veterinary practice management experience.
- Great references of dealing with Cats and Dogs!
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any different Aerospace position, reach out to Daniel Borgaro at: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.