Veterinarian (DBorProCoor) Provo, Utah
An Animal Hospital is looking for its growing team a passionate and full of generosity Veterinarian.
· General practice veterinarian
· 3+ years’ experience (minimum)
· Experienced in surgery and medicine.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
· Passionate and compassionate with animals and clients (owners)
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Outstanding communication skills
· Loves building relationships with clients
· Friendly personality and independent professional
· Loyal and plays well with pets and people.
· Salary commission based
· Bonuses for working weekends
· Part time or full time as convenience of professional
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any different position, reach out to Daniel Borgaro at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.