Process Engineer (DBorProCoor) Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Process Engineer (CHEMICAL INDUSTRY)
The role of Process Engineer will be responsible for a wide range of day-to-day problem solving, and overseeing a wide range of manufacturing and related processing situations with strong creativity and commitment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemical engineering.
- MSc Fluid Engineering with 5+ years of work experience
- Experience in distillation, fluid hydraulics and heat transfer required
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Provide technical support to refinery operating and maintenance personnel
- Chemical process systems control knowledge plus computer-based simulations experience
- Fluid transfer, heat exchange, friction loss in piping systems, design and operation knowledges
- Solid team player
- Ability to plan processes, and solve problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organize and adapt to project requirements and priorities
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other related positions, reach out to Daniel at: firstname.lastname@example.org