Engineering Manager E&I - Ghana (BBBH4370) Accra, Ghana
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced E&I Engineering Manager to join a gold mine development in Ghana.
Our client is a well-known gold producer in Africa. The company’s current focus is on the development of their underground gold mine. This is an exciting time to join the operation and Globe 24-7 has been selected as the recruitment partner to assist with the sourcing process for this position.
We are seeking an Engineering Manager who will develop Electrical & Instrumentation systems, plans and manage the E&I activities for the processing plant and mine operations. Heavily involved in the continuous improvement, asset management and condition monitoring of electrical & instrumentation of machinery and infrastructure of processing plant and mine operations, while also providing technical support to department managers and overseeing contractor QA/QC.
- An experienced electrical & instrumentation engineer with 10+ years of experience
- Experienced with continuous improvement, asset management, reliability and condition monitoring of electrical & instrumentation in processing plant and mine environments
- Proven management, mentoring and leadership skills
- Financial, commercial and project management skills
- Experienced with SCADA systems
- Experience in management and QA/QC on contractor work
- Experience in Power Systems and related Software Analysis
- Previous exposure with development/ optimisation of plant / mine
- Experience in Power Supply Purchase & Transmission Agreements
- Stakeholder management with power regulatory authorities in Ghana
- User of SAP & PM modules
Certificate/ Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Engineering Superintendent Certificate of Competency from Mineral Commission of Ghana
- Professional Certificated Engineer with a relevant certification body
This position offers a competitive remuneration package and an excellent opportunity for a professional to further their career within a fast-growing organisation. You would be working on a Residential basis (5/2) and have the option for family status.
Please apply directly by submitting your resume, preferably as a Microsoft Word document.