Senior Health Economics Manager (37226) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
Work with a close knit experienced team
Work on a variety of work
A chance to work on international projects
About the company
A long standing international consultancy who serve a wide range of industries providing comprehensive drug development solutions.
About the opportunity
Opportunity to join an experienced team of Health Economic professionals. The position will involve drafting health technology assessments for pharmaceutical and medical device organisations and combining the findings with knowledge of the reimbursement landscape in order to create and implement viable market access strategies.
- Conducting feasibility studies and strategic assessments
- Preparing reimbursement submissions to the PBAC, MSAC and other agencies
- Undertaking evidence-based literature reviews
- Developing and adapting economic models
- Preparing budget impact analyses
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in Life Science, Public Health or Health Economic degree
- At least 5 years of health economics experience in consulting, industry or academia.
- Understanding of reimbursement processes within Australia and New Zealand’s policy environment
- Experience drafting PBAC and MSAC submissions
- Excellent knowledge of HTA/ Health Economic and Outcomes Research
- Proposal writing and business development
Highly team orientated culture. Friendly and collaborative environment
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.