Senior Medical Writer (37413) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Creative, fast paced, and dynamic work environment
- Work with top tier pharmaceutical companies
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
About the company
This specialised Healthcare Communications agency is a mid-sized creative agency based in Sydney. Their client portfolio boasts and enviable list of top local and international pharmaceutical companies.
About the opportunity
Join a team of highly skilled and dedicated writers and provide scientific and commercially sound communications for a range of top end clients. As an experienced Medical Writer, you will produce clear, engaging, and creative written work to meet the clients brief for its target audience. You will be a proactive lead and provide a solutions-orientated approach.
- Research, write, edit, and proofread a range of medical education and communications materials
- Ensure all materials are in accordance with Medicines Australia Code of Conduct and the relevant education regulations
- Edit manuscripts for content, style, syntax, spelling, and eloquence in accordance with relevant client and house style sheets
- Assist in driving projects
- Provide style and formatting advice as required
Skills and Experience
- PhD or Tertiary degree in medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare disciplines or relevant science subject
- 5 years’ experience writing in an agency environment
- Ability to translate complex scientific/medical information for relevant target audience
- Strong understanding of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
A fast paced and dynamic environment that provides flexible working arrangements and an attractive salary package
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Madeleine Byrnes, Sourcing Consultant on 02 8877 8703 for a confidential discussion.