Clinical Study Administrator (37288) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
About the company
A bio-pharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development, manufacture and supply of medicines that aim to make a real difference to the lives of Australians
About the opportunity
The Clinical Trial Assistant will assist in the coordination and administration of the interventional study activities and within the Study teams to ensure quality and consistency of the study deliverable to time, cost, and quality objectives.
- Assist in coordination and administration of clinical studies from the start-up to execution and close-out.
- Interface with Investigators, external service provider and CRAs during the collection process to support effective delivery of a study and its documents.
- Contribute to electronic applications/submissions by handling clinical-regulatory documents according to the requested technical standards
- Set-up, populate and accurately maintain information in tracking and communication tools
Skills and Experience
- Working knowledge of the Clinical Study Process and an understanding of the range of working procedures relating to it, together with an understanding of the ICH/GCP guidelines
- Computer proficiency
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a CTA
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Display excellent organisation and time management skills, excellent attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a high-volume environment with shifting priorities
Open and collaborative team
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.