Senior Medical Science Liaison (38623) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
About the company
Delivers excellence in providing product innovation, customer focus, research to real-life solutions and medicines that improve and save lives. Our client set a space where you can be inspired by the many people who have encouraged and made it their life's work to investigate, develop and educate.
About the opportunity
Join the team as a Senior Medical Science Liaison, providing high level scientific, medical, and technical support to key opinion leaders. This position will act as the scientific expert for the Oncology portfolio and be a national role with a main focus in NSW, QLD and VIC.
- Providing credible scientific expertise to internal stakeholders and external KOL’s
- Keeping up to date with relevant clinical trials, be an expert in your therapeutic area and assist with requests for medical information
- Building networks with KOL’s in your therapy area, health consumer organisations and key external experts
- Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to physicians
- Manage external relationships, as well as attend local and international conferences
Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree (e.g. PharmD., MD, PhD) in a relevant scientific discipline is preferred
- At least 3 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry within Australia
- Experience as an MSL is essential
- Experience in Lung Cancer – highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to clearly communicate your scientific understanding to a large audience varying from physicians to patients to internal colleagues
- Strong influencing skills
- Collaborative working style; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Strong working knowledge or Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.