Clinical Project Manager (37313) Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
- Australian based company
- Chance to progress to a PM position
- Broad variety of work
- Home based options - Can be based NSW, QLD or ACT
- Attractive salary package
About the company
An Australian based CRO who service clients globally within the pharmaceutical and medical device space.
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager or and aspiring Project Manager to join a growing team. You will lead local study teams, provide mentoring and training for CRAs, while having overall responsibility of study timelines and deliverables within the country.
- Interface between clients and sites
- Oversee and coordinate site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits
- Direct site feasibility activities
- Oversee project execution, ensuring timelines and budgets are met
- Be the point of contact for Sponsors and oversee the clinical research teams
- Manage multiple trials across many therapeutic areas
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in life sciences or relevant subject
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within clinical research in Biotech / Pharma/ CRO industry
- Experienced working on fast paced environment
- Highly experienced in project management and problem solving
Believe in achieving success in the right way with great partnerships and collective efforts. Strive to make a genuine difference. Are focused on innovation and adding value.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.