Senior Medical Writer (BBBH35434) Sydney, Australia
- Creative, fast paced, and dynamic work environment
- Work with top tier pharmaceutical companies
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
About the company
This specialised Healthcare Communications agency is a mid-sized creative agency based in Sydney. Their client portfolio boasts and enviable list of top local and international pharmaceutical companies.
About the opportunity
Lead a team of highly skilled and dedicated writers and provide scientific and commercially sound communications for a range of top end clients. As an experienced Medical Writer, you will produce clear, engaging, and creative written work to meet the clients brief for its target audience. You will be a proactive lead and provide a solutions-orientated approach.
- Leads cross-functional teams to develop a messaging strategy across projects
- Analyses proposed plans, programs, individual studies and related documents for their ability to deliver the information required by the target audience in a compelling fashion with accuracy and consistency
- Participant in bid defense, contract development, work alignment and / or operation meetings
- Research, write, edit, and proofread a range of medical education and communications materials
- Ensure all materials are in accordance with Medicines Australia Code of Conduct and the relevant education regulations
- Edit manuscripts for content, style, syntax, spelling, and eloquence in accordance with relevant client and house style sheets
- Provide style and formatting advice as required
- Responsible for continual improvement of in-house medical writing.
Skills and Experience
- PhD or Tertiary degree in medical, pharmaceutical, healthcare disciplines or relevant science subject
- 5 years’ experience writing in an agency environment
- Ability to translate complex scientific/medical information for relevant target audience
- Strong understanding of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
A fast paced and dynamic environment that provides flexible working arrangements and an attractive salary package
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.