Senior Clinical Medical Writer (38320) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||Attractive salary package|
About the company
Global healthcare business is renowned for it's state of the art technologies and their passion for positively impacting patient lives.
About the opportunity
This global medical device company are looking for a senior medical writer to develop high-quality written documents, critically evaluate and summarise information while working cross-functionally.
You will need to maintain a good understanding of the clinical evaluation process and compliance requirements of the EU MDR and related guidelines.
This senior role will be a leadership position where you will be managing and leading the team in delivering projects.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary degree in biology, medicine, audiology or clinical research
- Experience in medical device/pharmaceutical industry – 2-4 years minimum
- Experience writing scientific documents for publication
- Experienced in compliance with procedures/regulations/fixed protocols
- Previous experience managing/leading people in delivering projects
As a market leader in medical devices, the company prides itself on prioritising the customers needs, embracing innovation, aspiring to be an industry leader, and breaking down industry barriers.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Davina Ocansey, Recruitment Consultant on +61 2 8877 8712 for a confidential discussion.