Production Process Leader (Process Lead - Telf) Telford, England
Production Process Leader
My client, a successful and well-respected manufacturing business in Shropshire, is seeking Production Process Leader to join their team.
Type of employment: Permanent
Industry: Food Manufacturing
Shift and Hours of work:
- Sunday – Thursday / 9:30pm – 6:30am
- Monday – Friday / 7am – 4pm
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Organising and motivating production staff to ensure they are working to their full potential and the operation is effectively staffed.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all staff including new staff are trained and developed appropriately and that relevant documentation is completed.
- Achieving agreed quality standards and ensure the product is consistently produced to the agreed standard and specification.
- To continually develop and improve upon production processes and be motivated in implementing new initiatives.
- Ensuring KPI data is monitored and completed and reporting daily performance in the KPI meeting.
- Escalating issues in a timely way through key personnel to include production schedulers.
- Planning daily board and rota for staff.
- Ensuring staffing issues are dealt with effectively, consistently and fairly.
- Overtime Pay
- Career Development Opportunities
BP Search acts as an agent for this vacancy