Engineering Planner/Engineer (Eng Planner) Leeds, England
My client, a successful and well-respected manufacturing business in Leeds, is seeking Maintenance Planner/Engineer to join their team.
Type of employment: Permanent
Shift: Monday - Friday
Hours of work: 7am - 3pm
There is a requirement to provide a Maintenance Planner/Engineer to drive improvements to our current production efficiencies, maintenance, and improvement programs to significantly reduce our manufacturing
The Planner role is not full time so you will be required to support engineering on reactive & proactive breakdown tasks & completion of PPM’s.
Daily Tasks and Responsibilities:
To own & develop the current CMMS (Computer maintenance management system)” Holistech”
to reduce downtime on equipment.
• Maintain the asset register.
• Work with production to plan in weekly maintenance on equipment.
• Plan in annual service work & annual overhauls.
• Work with the engineering team to improve and better the current maintenance planning &
• Manage all site equipment calibrations.
• Contractor management & Permit issue management.
• Review downtime data and key priorities to focus maintenance.
• Develop stores and spare parts stock requirements for your area of responsibility.
• Lead external audit visits through the planned maintenance & breakdown procedure.
• Hands on engineering breakdown support.
• Support the engineering budget through delivering cost effective maintenance.
• Drive Capital improvement programs through exposing opportunities, cost / benefit analysis
reports, requests for cash and implementation.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a fast-paced FMCG / food manufacturing environment
- Qualified to min NVQ / C&G Level3 in engineering
- Apprenticeship - extra
- Sick Pay
- Life Cover
- Free Parking
- Career Development Opportunities
BPSS acts as an agent for this vacancy.