Interim Production Manager (Shift) - Food Manufacturing (IntProdMan) Greater Manchester, England
300-400 per day
Interim Production Manager (Shift)- Food Manufacturing
My client a successful and well-respected food manufacturer in the North West are seeking a Production Shift Manager to oversee and lead the production within a busy manufacturing site.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for planning and controlling processes, delivering change-oriented activities and projects on the shift.
You will have excellent communication and leadership skills. As a 'people person' you will manage, develop, and lead your teams. You will be KPI focused based on value, quality, innovation, people and sustainability.
Skills and experience.
- Bakery experience essential
- Working within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies, and LEAN processes
- Controlling costs
- Management of quality systems
- Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- Managing teams 40+
- 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off
- 3 month contract, possibly longer
- Leading a team of 40-55 staff