Weld/Fabricator (Alu001) Kettering, England
|Salary:||GBP10.5 - GBP12.67 per hour|
Location: Burton Latimer
Hours: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30, Friday 08:00 – 15:30
Salary: £10.55 - £12.67 per hour
Overtime paid at 1.5x after 39 hours.
Contract Type: Permanent
To cut, punch and fold materials to the specification, drawings and instructions to produce quality products in line with the daily plan
Fabricate extruded and folded materials and bond weld using MIG or TIG processes to the specification, drawings and instructions to produce quality products in line with the daily plan.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- A strong team player who can put forward ideas as well as listening to objectively to others
- Hard working and diligent in all tasks undertaken
- Reliable, with a good attitude towards attendance and timekeeping
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings to produce quality parts
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you have the skills to take on this vital role then please click apply or alternatively email you CV .