Social Media Manager (John smm) Plano, Texas
Wonderful opportunity to join a fast-growing company. This individual will be highly energetic, ability to collaborate Marketing, Sales and Operations in an entrepreneurial environment to support the direct-to-consumer, distribution, and national launch of new medical devices. This position will be responsible for social media marketing, product launches, brochure and website content, community engagement and tradeshows.
· Candidate will need experience social media - Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Utube, and Pinterest, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and blog writing. Google Analytics, bi-lingual is helpful..
· Manage the calendar and write weekly content Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, blogs and Twitter for digital marketing that tell our brand story, reinforce our mission, and drive the business.
· Collect data, reports on key metrics and content performance, analyzes the success of marketing efforts against KPIs and deliver against business goals.
· Conduct ongoing market research to inform marketing strategy for campaigns and industry trends.
· Nice to have in-depth experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism with preference for digital marketing and/or social media certification.
· 5+ years proven success in a digital marketing, direct mail campaigns and managing social media strategy.
· Experience with marketing automation platform such as AMS / CRM and HTML WordPress platform.
· Strong communication, presentation, writing skills and assertiveness.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
· Expertise in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, SEO tools, Google analytics or Microsoft Office 365 a plus.
· This is not a work from home position. Manager will be required to work at headquarters office.
· Competitive pay based upon experience
· Three weeks’ vacation and 8 holidays
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· 401K Match after 90 Days