Certified Financial Planner (B1K) Westminster, Colorado
|Salary:||USD60000 - USD100000 per year|
The Financial Planner is responsible for providing financial planning services, develop and execute retirement planning. The Planner will work with Private Wealth Strategists and Private Wealth Portfolio Managers to implement investment management and tax planning strategies.
- Provide financial planning services, recommendations, develop, and execute retirement planning services. Prepare and present financial plans, Coordinate estate planning strategies with the Private Wealth Strategist.
- A comprehensive knowledge of topics related to financial planning and strategies
- Monitor and tracking the financial plan and how it performs and maintain a financial planning relationship with the client.
- Manages a calling schedule, identify, and cultivate new clients, obtains meetings with clients/prospects, and manage a planning pipeline. Work with Private Wealth Strategist and Private Wealth Portfolio Managers to implement investment management, tax planning strategies as well as estate planning strategies.
- Identifies prospects, set introductory meetings, assist the subject matter experts through the sales process, assist in closing the business.
- Evaluation and analysis of the client’s current financial position
- Creates presentations, give presentations, both internally and externally to clients and prospects.
- The Planner should adhere to the standards of ethics and practices outlined in the CFP Board’s Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Ensures all planning documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Self-Starter; result oriented; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and/or legal documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to write procedures.
- Ability to respond in writing to customer complaints, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations, to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university/college.
- MBA (preferred)
- 4-6+ years minimum experience
If interested in learning more this great opportunity or any others at Gpac please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bryce Kerkman at (605) 800-4099 call/text.