Retirement Specialist (B1K) Killeen, Texas
The Retirement Specialist provides customers with education, guidance and transparency around retirement product solutions (i.e. Account Rollover & Retirement, Annuity, Term Life, Permanent Life). Staff at this level are learning products and handle routine inquiries. Receive instruction, guidance, and direction from more senior analysts.
- Learn all products in assigned specialty area, including awareness of competitive offerings and regulations.
- Explain and ensure customers understand product options for routine inquiries; make product recommendations.
- Identify if there are multi-product needs and connect customers to other product specialists.
- Work with relationship managers and fulfillment analysts to initiate product requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent professional experience.
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65; or FINRA Series 7 and 66 (required to be approved to do business in all states).
- One year of experience in the financial services industry.
- Basic knowledge of financial products (related to assigned specialty area)
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to select and recommend product solutions.
- CFP or CRPC (preferred)
- Office or hybrid office/remote environment.
- Schedule may vary to fulfill service levels during hours of operation.
If interested in learning more this great opportunity or any others at Gpac please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Bryce Kerkman @ (605) 800-4099 call/text.