Global Marketing Communications Manager - MNC (HK100561) Hong Kong
- Global role
- MNC with leading brands
- International work environment & culture
Our client is a world leader in consumer electronics development and pioneers innovation in the home entertainment category. Part of the world’s leading consumer electronics group, the company has a superb culture & employee environment, and takes pride in a multi-cultural setup.
Reporting to the global head of marketing communications, this position is responsible for managing marketing communication programs across continents. As the Marketing Communications Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage the product marketing communications budget for the Business Line
- Develop best-in-class marketing and product communication materials (e.g. market introduction guide, sales presentation, technology backgrounder, packaging, etc.) to support global market introduction
- Create online-specific marketing assets and ensure the completeness and on-time availability of product and marketing information on the company website
- Manage the content in the global product/marketing database and ensure the integrity and on-time availability of content in the system
- Create marketing messages (copy and visual assets) in line with value positioning of each product range and overall business objectives of each Business Line
- Manage various external suppliers and take charge of briefing copywriters, photographers, designers and other service providers
You will hold a university degree in marketing, communications, business administration or related fields and carry minimum 6 years of relevant experience. You must have experience in consumer electronics, technology or telecom industries and additional experience in an agency is preferred. Global or multi-country experience is a must and a track record of career growth is extremely important for the success of your application. Your project management skills along with a high EQ will be critical to the success of your application. Fluent English is the only language requirement.
To apply please click on the “Apply” button or contact Bilal Ahmed on +852 2919 6224 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK100561. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.