Mortgage Loan Originator (B1H.CommLen) Maple Grove, Minnesota
A growing Community Bank is looking to add an experienced Mortgage Originator to their team. They are seeking someone who is highly motivated, analytical, a team player, and someone who wants to grow in their Mortgage career.
This is a remote position! Must be licensed in the state of Minnesota!
Responsibilities / Essential Functions for the Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Originate a consistent flow of residential loans from personal referral sources.
- Handle each customer with a polite, friendly, and professional attitude
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with your support staff
- Ability to generate at least $10MM a year
- 3+ years experience
- Driven for community involvement, networking, and resourcing for lead generation
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong listening skills
For additional information on this opportunity contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.