Commercial Loan Officer (B1HCommLen) Torrington, Connecticut
We’re hiring a Commercial Lender to join our team. In this role you will be working with a variety of operations to deeply understand their business and advise on lending opportunities. You will be responsible for soliciting, negotiating, underwriting and coordinating the closing of commercial loans in compliance with our bank’s lending policies. You will be working both in the office, but also spending a significant amount of time off-site visiting customers. You will be managing current accounts as well as developing new business.
We offer competitive wages, benefits include paid vacation, insurance (health, dental, vision) and 401K.
What you will be doing:
- Service account relationships by providing financial advice and counsel on investments to customers and prospective customers.
- Call on potential and existing customers to develop new business and cross-sell services.
- 5+ years in Commercial Lending
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong Business Development skills
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships, and cross-sell bank products
- Familiarity with the sales, loan processing, and closing processes
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively
- Good communication skills
For additional information on this opportunity contact Brenda Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.