Mortgage Loan Originator (BAD 1/9/20 mort org) Erie, Pennsylvania
A local Financial Institution is looking to add a Mortgage Loan Originator to their staff. This is an excellent opportunity for those wanting to further their careers as a Mortgage Loan Originator, with a strong and growing financial institution in the area.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions for the Mortgage Loan Originator:
- Originate a consistent flow of residential loans from personal referral sources.
- Handle each customer with polite, friendly and professional attitude
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with your support staff
- 3+ years’ experience
- Ability to generate at least $10MM a year
- Driven for community involvement, networking, and resourcing for lead generation
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong listening skills
If interested, please apply and attach resume.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.