Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Phone: 0141 378 4035
Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator on behalf of our public-sector client based in Dundee. This role can be performed remotely, with 1 site visit required per quarter.
This is an 18-Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £34k - £42k
Annual Leave: 40 Days
Pension Contribution: 21% From Employer
The successful candidate will support in the delivery of an on-going research project which is part of the Advanced Pain Discovery Platform initiative. The Hub will coordinate and link UK-wide research cohorts to improve pain research efficiency and effectiveness.
• Providing day to day project coordination
• Implementing, managing, and maintaining effective administrative and governance systems to ensure smooth running of the project and onboarding of data partners.
• Partner communication and tracking, and updating the website, organising, and minuting project meetings.
• Supporting the team to draft and co-ordinate timely reports to sponsors, funders, and Data Partners.
• Co-ordination and assisting in the production of relevant submissions (e.g., annual reports, DPIAs and collaborative agreements).
• Communicating with project team members and Data Partners
• Independently dealing with internal and external requests relating to the Hub.
• Deputising for Deputy Director, when required, within agreed boundaries of authority.
Experience and Skills:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy skills, ability to identify, and foster relationships with colleagues across the organisation.
• Experience in projects in public health or medical research.
• Proven experience in a similar role with competing demands and priorities.
• Evidence of digital literacy, willingness to be proactive and keep digital skills up to date.