TIG and MIG Welder (KAYTE) Telford, England
|Salary:||GBP12 - GBP13.72 per hour|
We are currently recruiting for a TIG and MIG Welder for a prestigious client based in central Telford.
Salary is £12.00-£13.72 depending on experience
Working hours are Mon- Thurs 6.30am – 4.30pm
Responsibilities of the role TIG and MIG Welder :
- Ensure all units during the manufacturing process are welded and fabricated to the standards set by the Company.
- To ensure production schedules are adhered to and completed within the agreed times.
- Produce all associated documentation to Company standards.
- Liaise with Manufacturing Manager in order to highlight any issues identified that could cause problems to the assembly and testing
- Record weld and quality data to the satisfaction of the Manufacturing Manager.
- Highlight any quality issues related to raw materials, finished parts and goods.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and tidy
- Work in other areas of the factory as deemed necessary to meet production/warehouse demands.
- To follow company policies and ensure tasks are carried out in a safe manner with respect to themselves and others. To ensure the correct PPE is worn at all times.
- To ensure good housekeeping levels are achieved and their work area is kept in a tidy condition.
Experience required TIG and MIG Welder:
- 3-5 years minimum welding and fabricating experience.
- Be able to read engineering drawings of all types.
- Experience in TIG & MIG Welding is essential.
- Must be conversant with most typical machinery associated with the role of Welder Fabricator.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Be a team player with a “can do” attitude
Bonuses for a TIG and MIG Welder:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday accrual
- Company pension
- Free onsite parking
- Full comprehensive inhouse training
- Temp to perm opportunity
For more information on the MIG and TIG Welder, please contact Steph or Kayte at Major Recruitment - Telford Branch.
We will carefully consider your application and advise you as to whether we are able to progress with your application, within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within this time, your details will not be retained. If you're not successful on this occasion, please continue to apply to future roles that we advertise.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract, you will find our staff professional and courteous, and our interview process straight forward. We are located in thriving Telford and we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire, North Wales and Wolverhampton. Major Recruitment specialise in industrial, commercial, driving and technical recruitment.