Training Coordinator (TC/BM) Montrose, Scotland
|Salary:||GBP24500 - GBP29500 per annum|
Major Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Training Coordinator based in Montrose.
Our client, a leading name in Training for the Energy Sector, are looking for a dedicated, driven individual who thrives in a pressurised environment.
Role: Training Coordinator
Salary: £24,500 – £29,500 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating training activities adhering to Client training requirements
- Schedule training bookings, following departmental policies and procedures.
- Management of all courses, ensuring that suppliers are informed of cancellations in a timely manner
- Liaising with suppliers to secure training solutions on behalf of TMS clients
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Updating and maintaining client’s Learning Management System to effectively manage training records
- Generation and delivery of Joining Instructions in line with company policy
- Monitoring progress of allocated training events to ensure compliance is met
- Calculation of Managed Event costs following departmental process
- Planning accommodation, where applicable
- Managing varying situations, ensuring training requirement is delivered
What our client is looking for in a Training Coordinator:
- Excellent coordination/organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to tailor explanations to all knowledge levels
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Security, Environmental, Quality (including Audits)
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office)
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment
- Resilient, adept at working under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Capable of adhering to departmental and Client processes
- Sound knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry
- Experience with software system
Major Recruitment act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities.