GLOBAL CLINICAL LEADER - RESPIRATORY (AIGCLILEADER) Jacksonville, Florida
- Global Clinical Leader, Respiratory
A medical leader and specialist with extensive and impressive experience in the pulmonary and respiratory field is looking to add a Global Clinical Leader (Respiratory) to their team. The right fit, is a professional capable of working efficiently and effectively with not only internal teams, but also global teams. Must work passionately, and with a sense of priority and urgency.
- Responsible for the partial development of the Respiratory pipeline within the organization
- Oversee the operational activities of all the teams involved
- Design and implement medical scientific strategies to achieve goals
- Provide medical input into commercial and clinical activities
- Keep up to date with innovations, new drug discoveries and development, new therapies, and techniques.
- Evaluate teams’ efforts and performance
- Serve as a mentor and guide for the career development of teams’ members
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with internal and global teams and departments
- Ability to achieve goals under tight deadlines
- Organizational skills
- Management skills
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and technical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strategic decision-making
- MD specialised in clinical pulmonary or with PhD in Respiratory Pharmacology with relevant post graduate experience
- BA in science related field is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the field
For additional information on this opportunity, please send your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Your information will be handled in strict confidentiality.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.