Professional Medical representative (4711013) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Purpose: describe in one or two sentences the primary purpose of the job
The Professional Medical Representative is responsible for maximizing the sales of products through the different sales & promotion activities within a certain geographic territory
Key Accountabilities: (the main results the job holder is accountable for delivering)
- Visiting physicians to promote Pfizer oncology products as per Pfizer marketing strategies, with limited supervision.
- Distributing product samples and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Follow-up with HCP (KOL, physicians, pharmacists or any other party having impact on the business), to gather feedback and questions regarding experience with Pfizer products.
- Providing approved information to physicians on Pfizer products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
- Providing feedback to sales management on customer requests, responses to promotions and product access.
- Coordinate with third parties for any patient assistance programs to expand access where needed.
- Work closely with internal/external stakeholders such as payers, patients groups, etc … to ensure Oncology products are valued and respected partner in patient care.
- Involved in Pfizer community awareness programs.
- Attending seminars.
- Organizing AV activities in his area. Select and communicate with speakers.
- Reporting visits and other activities using ECMS.
- Attending regular sales meetings with DM, general meetings and cycle meetings.
- Preparing short term POA restricted to his area and products.
- Presenting reports according to DM recommendations and the market needs.
- Attending special meetings to discuss strategies, problem solving, growth
- Attending external professional trainings if available.
- Assigned duties: short term general POA for all the team, gathering feed backs from all the team about any emerging issues.
- Helping in coaching if needed.
Level of Responsibilities:
Tasks are performed under the general direction of the District Manager; however the incumbent is fully responsible for the business and financial results of his geographical territory.
- Similar position holders across the country.
- Supportive department (BT, Medical, Marketing, Finance, HR)
- Opinion Leaders and Field Experts.
- Service Providers and Competitors.
Job Specific Technical/Functional/Professional Competencies:
- Good in English Language.
- Effective Selling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Effective interpersonal and team building skills
- Persuasive and negotiation skills
Experience and Knowledge:
- Hematology experience is preferred.
- Medical or Pharmaceutical Education Background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales department.
- Pharmaceutical sales knowledge and experience