Feeding Pulp Operator (MAJORPRODUCTION) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP13.5 - GBP13.5 per hour|
Major Recruitment are looking to hire skilled Paper Mill Uppender for our client based in Leicester.
As a Paper Mill Uppender, you will oversee the first part of the papermill. You will need to be competent with the machinery and FLT driving experience is desirable but not essential. Ideally for this role we would like to see people predominately from FMCG backgrounds with experience operating CNC type machinery, Brewers, or Chemical plants or a similar environment.
- Overall seeing of the first stage Paper Mill
- Must have FLT driving licence
- Problem solving and providing solutions during operation.
- Daily set up and running of the computer system and start up.
- Filling in and completing paperwork as required
- Interview process
- Occasional housekeeping duties
Desirable key skills and Requirements:
- Quick-thinking problem-solving skills.
- Computer and machine knowledge
- FLT licence is desirable but not essential as full training is given.
- Confident to work alone or within a team.
- Show clear understanding of instructions.
- Competent clocking in and out
- Experience In CNC, Brewery, Concrete, Chemical or similar industries is desirable.
- All piercings must be removed on shift.
- Must wear a hair net and ear protectors.
- Able to work in a loud and warm environment
- Flexible to train on day shifts for 1 week whilst training
Schedule and Pay
- X2 DAY X2 NIGHT x4 OFF Shift Pattern
- DAYS-06:00-18:00 / NIGHTS-18:00-06:00 / 4 DAYS OFF
- 4 ON 4 OFF ROTA
- £10.80 Per hour – 25% Shift allowance £13.50
- Extensive learning and training opportunities leading to company development and progression opportunities.
- Chance to progress and trained in maintenance, electrical and team leading roles.
- Onsite kitchenette facilities
- FLT Training
- Free Onsite Parking
- Bus routes available
- PPE Provided (must have own safety boots)
- Temp-Perm from day 1
- Shift Allowance available
- Discount shop onsite