UX Researcher (002965b1) Des Moines, Iowa
Capability: User Experience Design
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Remote (Midwest based preferred)
Overview: Every Turnberry consultant aligns with a practice, an internal group of consultants and leaders with shared experience and expertise. Each of these practices aligns with one of the eight core services Turnberry offers to clients. As a UX Researcher, you will join Turnberry's Product Design & Development practice and consult in the Digital Transformation service. Turnberry's Digital Transformation service provides strategy and implementation consulting to help organizations adopt modern technology to excel in today's digitally-driven market; in the Product Design and Development practice, we leverage modern technology to design and build awesome cloud-native applications.
- Collect, analyze, present, and action feedback from customers generated during research and user testing.
- Develop study designs as well as provide expertise on best method for capturing behavioral and attitudinal insights.
- Run synthesis workshops and create artifacts; user journey maps, affinity diagram, personas, etc. and present findings to teams and key stakeholders.
- Package insights into tools and assets for designers, product managers and product marketing managers to leverage (personas, design principles, scenarios, etc.).
- Manage engagement of customer panels. Build internal body of knowledge experts in our user's behaviors, motivations, and needs with the product teams.
- At minimum, two years experience in a UX research role
- Former experience conducting usability tests
- Former experience interviewing customers and other stakeholders
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with customers, development teams, and leadership
The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $160,000 or the hourly equivalent. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Turnberry Solutions offers benefits such as a comprehensive healthcare package (medical, dental, vision), disability and group term life insurance, health and flexible spending accounts, a utilization bonus, 401(k) with match, unlimited time off for salaried employees, parental leave for salaried employees, and flexible work arrangements (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Turnberry, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
At Turnberry, inclusion is one of our core values. We are fully invested in and focused on hiring and growing a diverse team of high performers. We're committed to creating a positive and connected work environment for all. We believe that uniqueness in ideas, experiences, and backgrounds make us a better Turnberry: Turnberry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of age, ancestry, family medical or genetic information, gender identity and expression, marital, military, or veteran status; national and ethnic origin; physical or mental disability; political affiliation; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; and any other protected characteristics.