Quality Manager (A8MQualityManager) Las Vegas, Nevada
Are you looking for a change in your career? We have partnered with a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer who is looking for a Quality Manager. This person will work with quality management to develop, implement and maintain the company’s Quality Management System supporting quality from product development through commercialization.
- Work with the quality management team to develop a robust quality system, foster best practices, mentor and consult on Quality/Compliance issues across the organization.
- Plan, establish and mange quality activities supporting GMP.
- Perform monitoring and audits of the company’s operations and business environments to identify potential compliance risks, recommend and assist in implementation of enhancements to existing policies and procedures.
- Ensure meaningful quality agreements with key services providers are established and followed.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in a scientific field + 5 years in pharmaceutical industry experience in roles of increasing Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Regulatory responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of US FDA and cGMP regulations.
- Environmental monitoring and audit experience is required.
- Experience working with OTC products; lotions, creams, SPFs, topical products, cosmetics, balms preferred.
This is a great company to work for and they offer a competitive salary and a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow in their career. This is not a remote position, the right individual must be open to relocating to Albuquerque, NM.They are looking to hire right away so do not miss out.
For additional information contact Alyssa Miessner directly at 605.496.9402
You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org