Bilingual Customer Experience Representative (French/English) (BILIN12806) London, Canada
|Salary:||CAD15.5 - CAD18 per hour|
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an experienced Bilingual Customer Experience Representative. Our client is one of Canada's leaders in investments and financial services.
- Permanent placement with the company
- Competitive base salary and semi annual bonuses
- 3 weeks, paid vacation per calender year
- paid sick days
- Great office environment - weekly lunches, contests,
- Paid dental, health and vision benefits.
- Outbound debt collection calls to delinquent customers in both French and English
- Inbound calls from customers regarding their accounts in both French and English
- Updating account information, payment methods and payment arrangements
- Maintain accurate and update information on customer's files
- Manage and analyze complex situations to find appropriate options and solutions for customers
- Must have 2 years minimum experience in a Customer Service related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- OSSD or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Able to adapt easily to high pressure situations
We thank you for your interest in this role. Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.