Program Services Officer (NPT291) Canberra, Australia
About the role
Take ownership and oversight of program administration for all Navitas Professional Programs. Duties will include providing a high degree of customer service to students and clients, reporting to professional bodies and management.
In addition, there will be planning and event management, trainer liaison, ensuring compliance with existing policies and procedures across all programs. You will also manage accounts and finance activities, coordination of graduation ceremonies and student events, document preparation and record keeping, as well as providing general support to management across the Navitas Professional division.
The candidate we seek will ideally have the following:
- Administrative experience and/or qualifications
- Previous experience in an customer/student focused administration role
- High level of computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and CRM databases)
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with record keeping
- Initiative, drive and a strong sense of urgency
What we can offer you:
- Flexible work arrangements
- A fun and supportive team environment
- First class modern facilities
- Career progression and development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence
- Mobility within the organisation and locations
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
Navitas is a leading global education provider that delivers an extensive range of educational services to over 80,000 students annually through more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
The Navitas Professional operations deliver internship and workplace preparatory courses across seven locations to meet the requirements of national professional associations and the workforce generally.
The unit provides career ready preparation for students seeking to enter the workforce at early stages of their professional career. Navitas Professional offers a portfolio of programs which develop foundation skills and career learning skills to enable students to progress their employment goals in their chosen career.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online.
Applications close on Friday, 30/04/2021 at 05:00pm however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To our agency partners - thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role, at this stage.
For further information, please contact Arjun Mathilakath on 0490 287 553. To view other opportunities, please visit https://www.navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and undergo criminal records and working with children check.