Group Project Manager (AC/PM/HA) Halifax, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum|
We are looking for a highly motivated, well educated, ambitious individual to work alongside our Chief Development Officer (CDO) as a Project Manager. This role will include identifying new areas of opportunity for the business, building up detailed business plans, implementing plans into real projects and delivering on those projects.
Our ideal candidate would have a first-class honors degree from a highly respected university, be multi-lingual (Mandarin Chinese required), willing to work in our head office, around the UK, and with some international travel
- Maintain our excellent internal & client relationships.
- Deliver projects on time, within budget and to the Client’s satisfaction.
- Take ownership of project deliverables and budgets.
- Assist in market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop detailed business plans for new opportunities alongside the CDO.
- Expand business plans to identify funding and resource requirements.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Maintain accurate records throughout the duration of projects.
- Ensure all works completed to the highest of standards.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all projects works, snags, damage etc to protect the company commercially.
- Carry out any reasonable task asked of you by your line manager.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects and the Company.
Health and Safety:
- Prioritise Health and Safety at all times.
- Implement, monitor, and amend all necessary site method statements & risk assessments, ensuring that all necessary SHEQ procedures are implemented and adhered to for all operatives in our works.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Advanced in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical drawings and CAD systems (such as AutoCAD & Solid Edge).
- University Degree (ideally 1st class from a top UK University)
- Ability to manage their own time and the time of others effectively.
- CSCS card and SSSTS (we also provide this training).
- Microsoft project experience useful (or similar programming software)
- Managed projects within construction fit out.
- Knowledge of furniture design / installation would be useful.
This is an exciting opporyunity to join a fast growing and well established company based in HAlifax, with great salary and benefits package