Project Assistant (Pro/As/Hx) Halifax, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum|
Major Recruitment are currently seeking a Project Assistant to join our well established client based in the Halifax area. You will be responsible for assisting the Contracts Manager to deliver installation projects and you will be reporting directly to the contracts manager
Main duties will include but not limited to
- Assist with the delivery of major projects through high level project management.
- Work alongside the contracts manager by being a point of contact for suppliers, clients, and site staff during the project’s duration.
- Manage and record all project documentation.
- Help plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without any delays.
- Ensure all procurement for the project is completed.
- Control and manage all suppliers and their deliveries for each project.
- Work within your team to prioritize, plan and execute several projects efficiently.
- Constantly develop cost reduction developments during the project, whilst maintaining product quality and productivity.
- Attend internal and external project meetings to discuss the progress of active and upcoming projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical drawings and CAD systems (such as AutoCAD & Solid
- Edge) would be useful.
- University Degree (minimum of a 2:1 honours degree)
- Ability to manage their own time and the time of others effectively.
- Highly motivated