Senior Contracts Manager (CMan/HX) Halifax, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum|
Major Recruitment are currently seeking a senior contracts manager for our client who's head office is based in Halifax
Due to continued growth and expansion our client is now seeking to strengthen their contract team with the addition of a senior contracts manager who will be responsible for delivering multiple projects accross the business and reporting to the Operations Manager
General duties will include but not limited to:
- Maintain our excellent client relationships.
- Deliver multiple projects on time, within budget and to the Client’s satisfaction.
- Take full ownership of multiple project budgets and report financial performance of projects to the Board.
- Manage the technical & commercial contractual agreements throughout the project.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents.
- Produce, negotiate, and agree all valuations and variations.
- Produce on site written instructions.
- Ensure all necessary CVIs and RFIs and signed and recorded.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Maintain accurate room availability records throughout the duration of projects.
- Ensure all works are signed off as complete.
- Ensure accurate records are kept of all project works, snags, damage etc to protect the
- company commercially.
- Carry out any reasonable task asked of you by your line manager.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of projects and the Company.
- Supervise, train and guide Contracts Managers reporting into you.
Skills & Qualifications
Advanced in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to understand technical drawings and CAD systems (such as AutoCAD & Solid
University Degree (ideally 1st class in a technical field such as design or engineering).
Ability to manage their own time and the time of others effectively.
CSCS card and SMSTS (we also provide this training).
Microsoft project experience useful (or similar programming software)
Managed £1m + technical projects.
Managed project budgets and forecasts.
Managed projects within construction fit out.
Knowledge of furniture design / installation would be useful.
Experience of management and HR would be beneficial
Ideally you will have experienced of managing multiple site contracts, experience in furniture design and leading teams of contractors and sub contractors