Recruitment Administrator (49594) Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum|
$60-75k+super (depending on experience)
Permanent full-time role, Sydney CBD
This is a new opportunity due to continued success and growth to join a boutique recruitment agency who are based in Sydney CBD. This could be a great role for either an individual who has experience working in recruitment (internal or agency) or for someone with 2 years office-based experience who is looking to start their career in the industry. You will have an integral role in the management of candidates for a large RPO client (healthcare). This business truly set you up for success and there are a number of career development opportunities on offer for the right canddiate.
- Day to day support in delivering recruitment activities for the team
- Candidate acknowledgement and management through recruitment campaigns
- Candidate sourcing, pre-screening, and setting up interviews
- Collection and collation of candidate documentation in line with client requirements including completing reference checks
- Manage candidate expectations throughout the process
- Maintain the highest level of database integrity: all actions accurately and regularly captured (interviews, visiting, emails, placements) and information (candidate CV's, contact details, codes, etc.) (Bullhorn and Page Up).